WFU

2017/01/31

歡樂合唱團/Glee : I hated you. But then when I got to New York...


I hated you. But then when I got to New York, I thought how much you love me and how hard that must have been for you. And I thought, this this is what a man looks like. This is how a man loves. But you not telling me where you were for four months and sneaking out before sunrise, in the middle of the night, without saying good-bye, that is not being a man, Finn. I'm trying to give you your freedom! I don't need you to give me my freedom! I am a grown woman. I don't need you to hide from me, to keep me from doing what is right for me.
我恨你,但是當我到紐約後,我意識到你有多愛我,對你來說要放我走有多難。而我想這就是一個男人該有的樣子,一個男人去愛的方式。可是你不告訴我你這四個月在哪裡,在日出前悄悄離開,在深夜離去沒有告別,這不是個男人要有的樣子。我試著要給你自由,我不需要你給我自由,我是個成熟的女人,我不需要你逃避我,不要我去做對我好的事。

- 歡樂合唱團/Glee


沒有留言:

張貼留言