I always felt it was my primary responsibility to care for the patient, not manage them for my own convenience.
我總是認為我的優先職責是照料病人,而不是為了自身方便來打發他們。
- 美麗心境界/55 Steps (2017)
It’s kind of late already. I think I’m just going to crash at Joe’s tonight.我想我今天晚上要睡在 Joe 家。
I have been working since 7 this morning. I’m dead tired!我從早上七點就開始一直工作到現在。我快累死了!
A: Do you want one more beer?B: Nah, I think I’m good.A: 你想要再喝一杯啤酒嗎?B: 不用了沒關係。
The boss was totally impressed by your presentation. You killed it!老闆對你的報告印象很深刻耶。做得好!
A: How was your job interview yesterday?B: Totally nailed it.A: 你昨天的工作面試怎麼樣呀?B: 完全搞定啦!
A: Can you swing by the grocery store and grab me some food on your way home?B: No sweat.A: 你回家的時候可以順道去雜貨店幫我買點食物回來嗎?B: 沒問題。
The party last night was so sick! What an incredible night!昨天晚上的派對太瘋狂了!昨天晚上超棒的!
I screwed up our friendship. Is there anything I can do to make it up?是我搞砸了我們的友情。我可以做什麼事情來彌補嗎?
David looked quite wasted yesterday. He should really cut down on the drinking.David 昨天看起來蠻醉的。他真的應該開始少喝一點酒了。
A: John is way too talkative. Sometimes he can be quite annoying.B: Tell me about it. I mean sometimes he really needs to zip it!A: John 真的太愛講話了,有時候真的蠻煩的。B: 還用你說。他有時候真的該學著閉嘴。