WFU

2016/03/03

美好的一年/A Good Year (2006) : I would like a lifetime spent with an irrational and suspicious goddess...


Fanny Chenal:  You sure you don't need more time?
你確定你不需要更多時間?

Max Skinner: No, I know what I want.
不需要,我知道我要甚麼?

Fanny Chenal: You're sure?
你確定?

Max Skinner: Absolutely.
非常確定。

Fanny Chenal: So, what is it to be?
那你想點甚麼?

Max Skinner: How's the soup?
湯怎麼樣?

Fanny Chenal: The soup is finished.
湯沒有了。

Max Skinner: Like my job... The fish?
跟我的工作一樣...那魚呢?

Fanny Chenal: We've run out.
都賣完了。

Max Skinner: That's like me with excuses.
就像我也用完藉口一樣。

Fanny Chenal: Don't waste my time. Choose something we have.
別浪費我時間,選我們有的東西。

Max Skinner: I would like a lifetime spent with an irrational and suspicious goddess, some short-tempered jealousy on the side, and a bottle of wine that tastes like you, a glass that's never empty.
我想有個終生陪伴我的人,一個不講理和有疑心病的女神,同時脾氣不好又容易吃醋,我還要一瓶和妳一樣可口的酒,用一個永不被掏空的酒杯。

- 美好的一年/A Good Year (2006)


有沒有這麼甜!
這樣不追到手也難吧!


沒有留言:

張貼留言