WFU

2016/02/16

愛在週末邂逅時/ Weekend (2011) : Do you ever think about finding your parents...


Glen: Do you ever think about finding your parents?
你有想過去找你的父母嗎?

Russell: No, not really.
沒有,沒想過。

Glen: Why not?
為什麼?

Russell: I don't really see the point. You know, I don't think it would change anything.
我覺得沒意義。你懂得,我不認為找到他們能改變任何事情。

Glen: Why don't I pretend to be your dad and you can come out to me?
不然我還假裝是你爸,你向我出櫃怎麼樣?

Russell:That is SO weird.
這樣很怪。

Glen: Just ignore the fact we just had sex.
你就假裝我們剛剛沒上過床。

Russell: I don't think I can. Guess I'll try. Ok.
我覺得我沒辦法,但我會試試看。好吧。

Russell: Dad? I got something I need to tell you.
爸?我要告訴你一件事。

Glen: What's that?
甚麼事?

Russell: I'm gay.
我是同志。

Glen:  Hmm.
嗯。

Russell: I like guys, not girls.
我喜歡男生,不喜歡女生。

Glen:Well. You know what, son. It doesn't matter to me. I love you just the same. And guess what?
這樣啊。兒子,你知道嗎?我覺得沒關係。我還是一樣愛你,知道嗎?

Russell: What?
知道甚麼?

Glen: I couldn't be more proud of you than if you were the first man on the moon.
我為你感到驕傲,比你當上第一個登陸月球的人還驕傲。

- 愛在週末邂逅時/ Weekend (2011)

沒有留言:

張貼留言