WFU

2018/08/30

摯友維尼/Christopher Robin (2018) : Doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something.


Doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something.
不做任何事常會有最棒的結果。

-摯友維尼/Christopher Robin (2018)


摯友維尼/Christopher Robin (2018) : I always get to where I'm going...


I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I've been.
我總是去我要去的地方,從我原本待在的地方啟程。

-摯友維尼/Christopher Robin (2018)

摯友維尼/Christopher Robin (2018) : I'm not the person I used to be...


Christopher Robin: I'm not the person I used to be.
我不再是從前的我了。

Winnie The Pooh: You saved us. You're a hero.
你救了我們,你是個英雄。

Christopher Robin: I'm not a hero, Pooh. The fact is, I'm lost.
我不是甚麼英雄,維尼。老實說,我迷失了。

Winnie The Pooh: But I found you.
可是我找到你了


-摯友維尼/Christopher Robin (2018)


一袋彈珠/A Bag of Marbles/Un sac de billes (2018) : If you keep fighting...


If you keep fighting, holding on tight to life in your fist, you'll make it.
如果你繼續奮戰下去,像這樣將性命緊緊握在手中不放,你一定能活著離開。

- 一袋彈珠/A Bag of Marbles/Un sac de billes (2018) 


一袋彈珠/A Bag of Marbles/Un sac de billes (2018) : I'd carry you to the end of the world.


I'd carry you to the end of the world.
我到世界盡頭都會揹著你。

- 一袋彈珠/A Bag of Marbles/Un sac de billes (2018) 




一袋彈珠/A Bag of Marbles/Un sac de billes (2018) : But everyone was scared...


But everyone was scared behined the act they all put on.
但所有人都很害怕,即使大家都在假裝。

- 一袋彈珠/A Bag of Marbles/Un sac de billes (2018) 


2018/08/12

街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017) : Let me tell you what it is I admire about human beings...


Courage and endurance are useless if they are never tested.
― Penelope Fitzgerald, The Bookshop


Let me tell you what it is I admire about human beings. What I value most it is the one virtue they share with gods and animals, and which I will therefore no longer refer to as a virtue. I mean...courage. And you, Mrs. Green...possess that quality in abundance.
我來告訴妳,我所欽佩人類的甚麼特質。我最看重人類與諸神和動物所共有的美德...我也因此不再稱之為美德。我指的是...勇氣。而妳...十分具備這種特質。

- 街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017)


街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017) : When we read a story, we inhabit it...


When we read a story, we inhabit it. The covers of the books are like a roof and four walls. A house.
當我們唸故事時,我們就住在裏頭。書的封面就像屋頂和四面牆,書就是一間屋子。

- 街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017)


街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017) : I can't answer that question "yes" or "no"...


Violet Gamart: You seem to think I'm an outrageous person. Is that it?
你看來好像認為我是個無恥之徒,是這樣嗎?

Edmund Brundish: I suspect that by "outrageous" you mean "unexpectedly offensive", and the truth is you have been fairly offensive, but also...repulsive, Mrs. Gamart. That is, you have behaved exactly as I expected.
我無法用「是」或「不是」來回答這個問題。我想妳所說的「無恥」,意思是「意料之外讓人反感」,而事實上,妳從以前到現在都相當令人感冒,此外還...令人厭惡。也就是說,妳表現得就跟我認為的一樣。

- 街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017)



看電影學如何罵人不帶髒字又能一針見血---拐彎抹角吵架篇
(OS:看電影要學些實用的東西嘛~對不對?!)


街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017) : Old age is not the same thing as historical interest..


Old age is not the same thing as historical interest. Otherwise you and I would be far more interesting than we are.
年久老物和歷史價值並非同等之物,不然你我會比現在更有意思。

- 街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017)



看電影學如何罵人不帶髒字又能一針見血---老情人談分手篇
(OS:這招罵下去決定勝利,可是真的要有點年紀才用得到...誰敢承認自己得年紀啊~拜託!)


街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017) : Everyone gives everything they have eventually...


Everyone gives everything they have eventually. We all die. Dying is hardly a success.
最終,每個人都給出他們所擁有的一切。人終究會死,死而非樂成。

- 街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017)


街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017) : I do not attach as much importance...


I do not attach as much importance as you do, I dare say, to the notions of right and wrong.
我敢說,我並不像你把對錯的概念看得這麼重要。

- 街角的書店/The Bookshop (2017)