WFU

2018/03/11

淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017) : Just because something looks ugly...


Just because something looks ugly doesn't mean that it's morally wrong.
只因為看起來醜陋,並不表示就是不道德。

- 淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017)


淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017) : Don't you think maybe they are the same thing?...


Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?
你不覺得或許這兩件事是相同的嗎?愛和關注?

- 淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017)


淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017) : Some people aren't built happy...


 Some people aren't built happy, you know.
有些人天生不快樂,你知道的。

- 淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017)


淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017) : We're afraid that we will never escape our past...


We're afraid that we will never escape our past. We're afraid of what the future will bring. We're afraid we won't be loved, we won't be liked. And we won't succeed.
我們害怕永遠無法逃出我們的過去,我們害怕未來所帶來的事物,我們害怕我們不被愛,我們不被喜歡,還有我們不成功。

-  淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017)


淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017) : Money is not life's report card...


Money is not life's report card. Being successful doesn't mean anything in and of itself. It just means that you're successful. But that doesn't mean that you're happy.
金錢不是人生的成績單,飛黃騰達不見得是字面上或言下所代表的涵義,那只表示你很成功,卻不表示你很快樂。

- 淑女鳥/Lady Bird (2017)


霓裳魅影/Phantom Thread (2017) : I want you flat on your back...


I want you flat on your back. Helpless, tender, open with only me to help. And then I want you strong again. You're not going to die. You might wish you're going to die, but you're not going to. You need to settle down a little.
我要你躺平,感到無助,脆弱溫柔,只為我敞開,讓我幫助你。然後,我要你再次健壯。你不會死,你也許會希望就這麼死去,但是你不會。你需要休息一下。

- 霓裳魅影/Phantom Thread (2017) 


霓裳魅影/Phantom Thread (2017) : It's comforting to think the dead are watching over...


It's comforting to think the dead are watching over the living. I don't find that spooky at all.
想著亡魂照看著活人,感覺真欣慰。我發現這再也不令人毛骨悚然。

- 霓裳魅影/Phantom Thread (2017) 


霓裳魅影/Phantom Thread (2017) : To keep my sour heart from choking...


To keep my sour heart from choking. To break a curse. A house that doesn't change is a dead house.
為了讓我刻薄的心免於窒息,為了打破詛咒,亙古不變的屋子終究是死的。

- 霓裳魅影/Phantom Thread (2017) 


霓裳魅影/Phantom Thread (2017) : Don't pick a fight with me, you certainly won't come out alive...


Don't pick a fight with me, you certainly won't come out alive. I'll go right through you and it'll be you who ends up on the floor. Understood?
不要惹我,我保證你會不得好死。我會穿過你的身體,讓你死在地上,了解嗎?

- 霓裳魅影/Phantom Thread (2017) 


最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017) : Those who never change their mind never change anything.


Those who never change their mind never change anything.
固執己見的人無法改變任何事。

- 最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017)


最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017) : You are strong because you are imperfect...


You are strong because you are imperfect. You are wise because you have doubts.
你很強壯,因為你不完美;你很有智慧,因為你有疑慮。

- 最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017)


最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017) : You can not reason with a Tiger when...


You can not reason with a Tiger when your head is in its mouth.
當你的頭在老虎的嘴裡時,你可不能和牠講道理。

- 最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017)

最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017) : He mobilized the English language and sent it into battle.


He mobilized the English language and sent it into battle.
他使語言動員起來並以之奮戰。

- 最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017)

最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017) : Will you stop interrupting me while...


Will you stop interrupting me while I am interrupting you!
我打斷你的時候你能不打斷我嗎?

- 最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017)


最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017) : Well even a stopped clock is right twice a day.


Well even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
就算時鐘停了,它一天也會對兩次。

- 最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017)


最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017): Go to the people. Let them instruct you...


Go to the people. Let them instruct you. Quite silently, they usually do. But tell them... the truth unvarnished.
走向群眾,請他們指引你,他們通常能靜靜地引導你,可是要坦然告訴他們實情。

- 最黑暗的時刻/Darkest Hour (2017)


歡迎光臨奇幻城堡/The Florida Project (2017) : You know why this is my favorite tree?


Moonee: You know why this is my favorite tree?
你知道為什麼這是我最愛的樹嗎?

Jancey: Why?
為什麼?
Moonee: 'Cause it's tipped over, and it's still growing.
因為它連根拔起後,還能繼續長大。

- 歡迎光臨奇幻城堡/The Florida Project (2017)


歡迎光臨奇幻城堡/The Florida Project (2017) : I can always tell when adults are about to cry.


I can always tell when adults are about to cry.
我總是能看出大人要哭的樣子。

- 歡迎光臨奇幻城堡/The Florida Project (2017)


聖鹿之死/The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017) : You have beautiful hands...


You have beautiful hands. I never noticed before. Everyone's been telling me lately what beautiful hands you have and now I can see for myself, nice and clean. But so what if they're beautiful? They're lifeless.
你有雙美麗的手,我以前從未注意到。最近都有人來跟我說你的手有多美,現在我自己可以好好鑑賞一番,你的手整潔又好看。可是它們漂亮又怎樣?這雙手毫無生氣。

- 聖鹿之死/The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017)